WING®, is an apparatus used for the simultaneous washing of two plastic drums and distinguished by the following salient features:
- Bearing structure and covering panels made entirely of INOX;
- Wing opening of the access door to the operating area, assisted by gas springs;
- Innovative distribution circuit of the washing water to brushes, without pipes interposed between the brushes themselves;
- Possibility of excluding a hydraulic circuit when only one container must be washed;
- No cables or electrical contacts near the washing area;
- Starting innovative system for operating functions;
- Perfect and safe tightening of the door by means of a handle.
|Max. Height of the drum||850mm||990mm|
|Max. Diameter of the drum||500mm||580mm|
|Min. Diameter of the drum||300mm||300mm|
ROTOPOT® is a unit for preparing semi-finished products which require the amalgam of fluid and powder products.
It allows, in short times, to perfectly homogenize the liquid components and flours as:
- during the preparation, the STAINLESS STEEL container, used for the preparation of semi-finished products, constantly turns, ensuring, in the shortest possible time, an excellent amalgam of the products used for the formulation of the preparations.
- ROTOPOT® includes a grazing shovel that, scraping against the internal wall of the preparator, prevents the powders deposit on the walls, throwing them back to the mixer that dissolves them.
- to the action of the mixer and of the grazing shovel is added the action of the pump which, during the preparation, sucks the compound from the bottom during the preparation phase and recirculates it in the upper part of the container; everything is done in order to obtain a more homogeneous mixture in a shorter time.
It should also be noted that ROTOPOT® can be further automated through the implementation of loading cells, hoppers and conveyors for the storage and dispensing of flours, as well as tanks and pipes for the storage and pumping of liquid auxiliaries used for these processes.
ROTOPOT® is available in 2 models:
|ROTOPOT®1000||TO PREPARE UP TO 1000KG. OF SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCT|
|ROTOPOT®2000||TO PREPARE UP TO 2000KG. OF SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCT|